3.24.2012

these will be the death of me

Uh, yeah. "energy bites" is a total misnomer. These, possibly, give me the energy to make the long trek to the refrigerator for a second, third and possibly fourth bite. If I'm going to get fat though, it might as well be off nutrient rich calories including the exceedingly good for you flax seed (such a great way to hide it in something you KNOW your kids will eat) rather than empty ones. Thinking I could add in some chia seeds as well...next time!


The added bonus? It's a great way to use up the buttload of coconut flakes I have thanks to my failed vegan bacon experiment.

So go, make some. Make a double batch. And throw in a handful of dried cranberries as well - delicious!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...