11.30.2008

not to be forgotten...


  • loves to stick out her toungue and blow baby raspberries
  • reaches to be picked up or held
  • knows her name and will turn when you call her
  • can sit for a few seconds at a time (longer and longer everyday)
  • 26 1/4"
  • 16 lbs 15 oz
  • (yes, that puts her in the 90th percentile)
  • loves to jump in her activity center
  • can pick up small toys and play with toys on her activity center
  • is such a little love bug I have to remind myself not to squeeze her too hard!
  • loves chewing on her sleeves
  • cheeks grow daily
  • talks in the sweetest little voice ever
  • has a kick butt mohawk going (but not nearly as good as Zack's was)
  • rubs her eyes when she's sleepy (can't fool me, missy!)
  • is ridiculously, outrageously clingy...ahh, 4 months.

12 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!!! I love the list and her cute bib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that pic.. and she's too adorable for words!!

    (and I was just going to make a similar little for little H.... great minds, baby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:53 PM

    she is so darn cute. E I love your list and yep I see how it would be hard not to squeeze her daily-ohh those cheeks. Makes me wish for a baby of my own.. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I could eat her up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is just way to cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh! she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the most beautiful babies. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH yum baby yumminess! Down ovaries down!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, i looooove 4 months! what a little cutie pants!!! :0D

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh your blog is so cute.. have just found it from darling melissa deakin.

    i have a wee one just her size. aren't they just oh so fun!? am happy to be browsing your ideas..

    marta.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...