12.20.2008

5 months...


Tuesday, she turned 5 months old.

Today, she is miserable with a cold and pink eye. And yet, she still smiles.

Thursday, I took her into the doctor to get a prescription for eye drops. She gained a full pound since her check up just two weeks ago.


Which is weird because we can't detect even an ounce of pudge on her.

;)

Yesterday, she learned to wave hi and takes great delight in us reciprocating. I predict lots of waving in the coming days.

Which is fine by me.

Snow day yesterday meant I did not get out to finish my shopping. And, it means one extra day tacked onto the 16 consecutive days of nonstop brother in-fighting. Bummer (seriously.) We were bums. Today, a few craft projects (cardstock reindeer are under construction right now) and cookies. I'm also doing a few last minute simple crafty kind of things to include with the purchased gifts. I made my mom promise not to check out the blog until after Christmas so I could share them here (the finished product and the files.)

This is just a simple 5 x 7" calendar. I printed it on photo paper and added a sheet of magnet paper to the back for Proper Refrigerator Display Purposes. The circles aren't on the file I have here for download - those are just a way for my parents to know what days C works so they can plan stuff when he is off! Two files - the png is with the patterned paper and colors as shown - just drop in the photo. The psd is layered so you can choose your own digital papers and colors. Have fun!
png file

psd file

Oh! Also, I don't like to pimp myself out here on the blog but I have a kit at 2Peas to create a year's worth of calendar desktops for your computer. Would be a quick and easy grandparents gift or stocking stuffer for your spouse. Here is a preview (click the preview to take you to the kit on 2Peas.)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    I hope she feels better! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 AM

    pink eye - ugh!!!! hope she doesn't pass it to anyone else, in this season of giving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll! I just love her big brown eyes and smile!
    I hope she's feeling better soon and you guys have a wonderful week off and Christmas!
    Love your calendars too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little beauty you have there, E! Love those sweet photos! I hope she is feeling better soon! Oh, and I love that magnet calendar and that desktop calendar, too! You're a genius, girl! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. word.
    5 months???!!!!!
    she is just adorable beyond words.
    i cannot get enough of that sweet face.
    love your projects as always!
    you are so good!
    Merry Christmas, e!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a smarty pants to already be waving! we just figured that out. and now we wave at the fish, the christmas tree, the towel bar in the bathroom - whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...