11.16.2008

4 months...


Well, hello there...I'm flirting with you. Aren't I pretty?


I'm a showoff. See me sitting up?


Here's looking at you!


I like to drool. And pull mommy's hair. And I reach for people now too :) My bouncy farm activity center is awesome - I can spin my duck toy and make the music go when I jump like a little madman in it.

My mommy has these at the top of her knitting list. Every little papoose needs some Thanksgiving moccasins, right?

Hope you had a good weekend - we have snow - wheee!

13 comments:

  1. O M G! I still want to eat those cheeks. How cute is she:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 PM

    dude. you're going to make me babylust, which isn't a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, moccasins~~!
    Emma thinks she is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first you make me cast on the beret - and now these?! and sshe is so adorable, e. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh.. she is gorgeous. every last part of her. and 4 months already?!

    love those moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little girl, E! She is growing up so fast! LOVE those photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word...she is beyond gorgeous, e.
    and i cannot believe she is able to sit up on her own.
    she is precious.
    love that first photo with the frame around it...so cool!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Drool never looked prettier. :)

    You're my kntting hero, E.

    g

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:02 PM

    ::sigh::
    'nuff said :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous...
    just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet pea is giving me serious baby fever. she is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable, erica!!! Lucky lucky you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is SO adorable! man, and getting so big, it does look like she's flirting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...