1.29.2007

zack's army

I had a CRAPPY night. Really, don't even want to think about it. But, since bedtime, I've downloaded and watched an entire Christmas iTunes gift certificate worth of The Office while I did some major catch up on email, logos and assignments.

And the past hour has been spent scanning drawings and making this nifty little brush set I like to call Zack's Army. He's drawing faces with legs now and he's so proud of himself :) They're actually rather cute and saving them into something I can use again seriously improved my mood.

The green balloons are courtesy of Jake but I thought they added to the mood nicely. Hope your night was better than mine!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 AM

    I'm sorry you had a bad night. =( Love the brushes though. Way cool. Here's to hoping your day is much, much better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Sorry about the bad night! I'm hoping this week is a great one for ya! Love the cute lil' Army! Making them into brushes is so cool! Happy Monday to ya, my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that you would even think to turn them into brushes just makes me love you even more.
    I just read your previous post. All I can say is it gets better. And meds help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:05 PM

    hugs on the bad night E :(
    I hope today and tonight were/are much better!
    How cute is his army?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:16 PM

    love the army:) And the green balloons:) (but I like anything green;) )

    Rough nights are hard...thankfully the good nights outweight the bad though right:)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Sorry about the bad night...

    I'm glad you got to watch the BEST show in the whole wide world though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:02 PM

    that is the cutest army! always love when the legs come directly out of the head, teehee....jerry does that too.
    hope you had a better day today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you had a bad night, hope things get better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Hey.... Hope your days have gotten better... what a little artist you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, sorry you had a bad night - I hope you've had some good ones since then.

    Love the picture, my gosh!! So stinkin cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...