2.05.2007

cool stuff

  • the fact that my taxes are done and filed (and we don't owe - yay!)
  • CHA Chicago roommates and hotel are all squared away (and plans have begun for the great Mel birthday bash of 2007 while we're there ;-)
  • conversations like this that happened last night while we were getting ready to leave my dad's...jake was giving the puppy, Romeo (who is "so tiny and cute, mom!") goodbye hugs. He's 3 lbs so hugs have to be *really* gentle...Jake = not-so-gentle so Romeo nipped at him (no damage done other than a scared Jake)
Jake: Romeo's a BAD dog.
Me: He's not bad, sweetie...he's just little so you have to be gentle. You scared him.
Jake: I scared him?
Me: Yup
Jake: 'cause I'm a ghost?

OK, so maybe you had to be there. It was freaking hilarious at the time though :D (and
jake's all set to go visit Romeo again...not scared anymore :-)
  • the weather...not just cool but crazy COLD. Like crunchy-snow-frozen-nostril-achy-joint-no-school-kinda-cold. We went sledding on Friday when it was in the 20's but now, we are cozied up in the house for the forseeable future!
  • this contest at 2Peas - so many beautiful and thoughtful entries! I'm completely inspired by these pages :) Did you enter?























what's cool in your world this week?

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:01 AM

    those templates are RAD. And Jake cracks me up!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those template sets are really cool Erica, you are SO smart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the "ghost" thing...that kid is so creative. Where does he come up with this stuff?!

    Cool in our world:
    Landon started laughing which led to the discovery that his tummy is VERY ticklish. The giggles are my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:19 AM

    how funny is he?! love it.

    cool in my world? it's snowing this morning - you know i love it! plus we're having a heat wave today - it's supposed to reach 3 degrees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:49 AM

    Yay for the Look Book! Yay for taxes being done and for not having to pay in! Yay for Jake because that is just too cute what he said! Yay for those templates because they are just BEYOND cool!

    Cool in my world - it's going to be 65 and sunny today! Nanny nanny boo boo! ;) Love ya! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. having a ROUGH week already so I'll have to put some thought into what's cool in my world this week...OH wait...it's a beautiful 60+ degrees here this week. Alex wore shorts all weekend...:):)

    Very cool templates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool templates! They ARE fresh and clean and a little funky to boot! love 'em!
    tonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...I know it's miles in advance, but we need to exchange phone #s this time for CHA because I do NOT want to miss you again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:28 PM

    I filed our taxes last night and we don't owe either! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!

    Can't wait until July, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:36 PM

    it's only tuesday and my week stinks....but I've got a cool thing....
    you posted on your blog :)
    Thanks for making my day E!

    and :( cause I'm quite sure I won't be making it to CHA ever...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's cool is you posting, woman! I also finished a nother pair of socks and found a cool hat to make. If only there were more hours in the day!
    I love the templates. I have no need for them, but they rock. ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool templates.
    Freezing here too, three days with no school for the boys.
    Yes, I did enter the contest. ;)
    and cool to see you on the Look blog, love your look, can't "emulate" it... but love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What...a look book blog, sweet :) Need to figure out a way to go to CHA this summer, will have to figure that out. Love the templates, glad to see you post!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...