- loves to stick out her toungue and blow baby raspberries
- reaches to be picked up or held
- knows her name and will turn when you call her
- can sit for a few seconds at a time (longer and longer everyday)
- 26 1/4"
- 16 lbs 15 oz
- (yes, that puts her in the 90th percentile)
- loves to jump in her activity center
- can pick up small toys and play with toys on her activity center
- is such a little love bug I have to remind myself not to squeeze her too hard!
- loves chewing on her sleeves
- cheeks grow daily
- talks in the sweetest little voice ever
- has a kick butt mohawk going (but not nearly as good as Zack's was)
- rubs her eyes when she's sleepy (can't fool me, missy!)
- is ridiculously, outrageously clingy...ahh, 4 months.
not to be forgotten...
at 9:02 AM