8.28.2008

zucchinis gone wild...



This is what happens when you let your garden go unpicked while you traipse off on a two week vacation. Squash run amok. You know that zucchini multiply like rabbits, right? Another couple of days of growth and the national guard may have had to be called in.

This post will be full of randomness...FYI :)

You guys have been rickrolled, right? Kind of random and juvenile and you wonder if the perpetrator just c/p the wrong link? (I'll admit though, the song is still rather catchy. Carlos Barack Rolled me last night - I laughed my butt off. I don't care what your political leanings are. This is some funny stuff :D



We all know that Flickr is a great time waster. I could spend weeks there, bleary eyed and caffeine hyped, admiring all the talent and "WTF were they thinking" inspired photos. It does my heart good though, to know that groups like this exist. Don't ask me how I found it because I forget. Really now, everything *is* better with bacon though, no?

I want to make some of these for the babies room.

I hope this works because I despise getting all of those wasteful phone books delivered to me - I NEVER use them!

Big combined birthday party BBQ on Monday for both boys. Have I planned or prepared at all? You know the answer. Cupcakes will be involved though. How cool are these? Too cutesy for my purposes but so pretty. I do have this book though so I'm sure we'll have something fun for them :)

OK, work to do...a rainy day here so perhaps I'll clean the house (groan)

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Time to make zucchini bread!

    Thanks for the link to stop the phone books. I cancelled us. We Google everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shot of your toes, Izzy & the zuke is awesome!
    I had never heard of Rickrolling, but that is pretty dang funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew zucchini's were so good for tummy time?! LOL! Too cute! My mom makes the best chocolate zucchini cake - let me know if you want the recipe.

    Happy Weekend - hope the party goes well! Can't wait to see the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...that's the biggest zucchini:)

    I vote for chocolate zucchini cake too;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy zucchini!! geesh what the heck kind of soil do you have there?? LOL! have a great weekend & happy birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! and our sweet pea is a nice size (she is growing rather nicely!) , so i can only imagine how big that zucchini is!

    hmmm maybe you can track down or make some of your own breadcrumbs and make a nice zucchini parm. maybe bread some more of it, fry it up and dip it in a nice lemon-y ranch dressing. that is how they servie it at maggianos. its good!
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, how do you find such wondrful links???

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally caught that video. very FUNNY.
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lol! That is too cute. :)
    She sure looks like your boys, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:40 PM

    ok that zucchini is just crazy!! beautiful girlie in the pics!

    video totally made me laugh- needed that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stumbled upon your blog this morning thru Google...the photo of baby with zucchini cracks me up! (She is so sweet by the way!) Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the sick things we do to our kids for entertainment! That one of her propped up on the zucchini is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness! that is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PERFECT thing to do with a giant zuchini! Great photo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ditto Shannon's comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...