4.30.2013

eating this week

After a fog of illnesses and stomach bugs and missed school days, I think, 10 days later, we've finally emerged healthy. I had a menu to share last  week but absolutely no desire to be on this computer any more than necessary. But, for this week, this is where we're at.

monday Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Corn, Avocado, and Lime
tuesday salt and pepper tofu (new) + bok choy salad (new)
wednesday Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Feta and Cabbage Slaw (new, but with high praise from Jen!)
thursday tortilla soup
friday Creamy Ravioli With Squash, Lemon, and Chives (new) + garlic bread
saturday grilled cheese + pickle fries
sunday spaghetti


From my unshared menu last week, we had three new dishes. The hit was absolutely the herbed israeli couscous salad but the edamame, corn and quinoa salad and pappardelle with caramelized onions and parmesan (like french onion soup pasta!) were both very good as well.

I have a big (to me) project planned for May that I'll be sharing tomorrow and throughout the month. I'm hopeful some of you will want to play along with me to keep me accountable and inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...