3.11.2007

geez...been awhile!

Sorry about that! Time just got away from me. And just when I was patting myself on the back for posting semi-regularly :p I want to be better about keeping this up - especially since I found this site on my friend Maureen's blog a few weeks ago. I have my 2005 blog stuff organized and ready to print. Next up is 2006. I'd love to have a volume for each year! So, I need to update more so each volume is more than 10 pages !

So, since I last posted, I turned 31, left my boys with my parents for a WHOLE WEEKEND while Carlos and I went to Toronto for the weekend and spent the past week trying to nurse these boys back to health...oy, it's been a rough week! I also knit a hat, *almost* finished up Bonita and started on another sweater!

I've been so busy with work stuff but itching to scrap so I did a quickie digital page of one of our Toronto photos...tomorrow, I'll give a Toronto re-cap and try to take some knitting photos to share on Tuesday! Hope you all had a great weekend!



Tracy Robinson papers, Katie Pertiet photo frame and label, Miss Mint cardboard and string closure, Tia Bennett stitches, Kate Teague lace.

14 comments:

  1. I was about to go to a clinic to deal with my withdrawl symptoms!
    Can't wait to hear the recap and see the pix!
    Happy birthday, young thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Well, hey stranger! ;)
    LOVE that digital page, girl! You rock the digital AND the paper - no fair! ;) Great photos of you and Carlos! Ya'll are just so darn cute together! Have a happy week ahead! Love ya! K

    ReplyDelete
  3. She lives! yay! I love the tearing on the layout! What font is that, by the way??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a treat! You look so fresh, so relaxed, and just darling! It is such a treat to get away for a bit. Love the digi .....perfection! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the page...good to see you back even if that is a reminder that I've neglected my blog:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:37 AM

    Dang it! You were here and I was in FLA!!!! That just sucks! I would have loved to see you! Hope you guys had fun!!! Happy belated Birthday, friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Hey Erica!! So glad to read about you again. =) I'm happy you guys had a great time, can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:25 PM

    that layout is RAD E. holy cow. Definitely my new fave!!! So glad you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:34 PM

    phew! you know how I worry?! ;)

    I am so happy you and Carlos got to get away! It's so so important as couples for us to take time for us!

    Great great layout :)

    and I didn't know you still read my blog ;)
    I still need/want to get myself a book (although I blah blah blah so much that mine will cost a fortune)

    So happy you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:17 PM

    so glad you are back.
    happy birthday, e!
    sounds like you had a great weekend...so happy you and carlos had some alone time.
    LOVE the layout so much...sigh...you are so good!
    can't wait to see updates on the knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:08 PM

    That is a fantastic page Erica- I love the grunginess and that font too- you always have the coolest fonts.
    Next time you guys have to head a little bit more east and visit me in Montreal- much better than stodgy old TO! LOL

    Great to hear an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:41 PM

    happy belated birthday :-)
    sounds like you had a wonderful weekend away. love your layout... i really need to do some (any) of hubby and myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Happy belated b-day chick! Cool page...

    ReplyDelete
  14. it took me three looks to figure out that was digi!
    wow.
    just wow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...