5.13.2005

little gift to myself

Ordered myself one of these in green yesterday as a late Mother's Day present to myself...couldn't resist.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got it from here...ingenious little cuffs!

On another note, just wanted to say how fortunate I am to have so many talented and sharing friends. Can't get into specifics but there are a couple in particular who I am super proud of right now...they know who they are ;)

And finally, I bit the bullet and reserved a domain name for my little dream business. Hopefully sometime very soon I'll have shop set up. You can check out my under construction page here.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 PM

    COOL cuff thing! And yay on your venture. You know I'm rooting for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Those are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:24 PM

    love the name for your new 'venture' erica! can't wait to hear more about your dream!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...