5.16.2005

guilty pleasures live

So a couple of years ago, I was obsessed with Iron Chef. As much as I'm NOT a cook, I love cooking shows. And this one...so different, so original. I loved watching them use ingredients that were so foreign (and often, completely disgusting, lol) and the best part as the hysterical dubbing and the Chairman of Kitchen Stadium fondling his green pepper during the intro. So, you can imagine how disappointed I was when they stopped making new episodes. It was around that time that we cancelled our satellite service...fast forward to now. We move into our new house, have our cable hooked up and what do I discover but this. Yeehaw. I know what I'll be watching Sunday nights at 9:00.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 AM

    YAY for favorite TV shows! and had to agree with you on some of the DISGUSTING ingredients. I always liked how they tried to imitate to tone of the speaker in the translation. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    but do you truly like it as much as the original? i feel it loses something without the translations. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...