9.12.2006

OK, first download

A simple little photo overlay. It's set up for a 5" x 7" photo (as shown in the first example) Just drag and drop on your photo (I set it in "overlay" mode in the picture shown)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another use? Print it right onto your background! On this layout I enlarged it a little before printing. The photo frame is from my 2Peas freebie kit "Vibe". Lil Davis chipboard letters, Creative Imaginations sticker and rub-ons from Doodlebug and MME. Please don't think I'm gross - this picture was just way too funny not to scrap :p To be fair to Jake though, it was taken 3 months ago and I don't see him picking his nose anymore :p (much, lol)

The journaling is much easier to read in real life but it says:
    Jake, my wish for you:
    that you STOP that disgusting habit.
    Zack, my wish for you:
    that Jake keeps his hands to himself :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can download the frame here. Good luck! Remember, go ahead and ask questions and link me up when you post your layouts!

6 comments:

  1. Goodness, I've missed 2 posts! Love the overlay and the ways you used it! You're such a smartie pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is FREAKING HILARIOUS...thanks for the belly laugh! And how did I miss the kit? Hmmm...must go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:25 PM

    I took the challenge Erica-love your page that you did. So funny!
    Here's the link http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=980670

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:03 PM

    Thanks so much! I love both traditional and digi scrapping and love combining them even more! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:10 PM

    lol! yeah, that's a funny one...every family's got one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Here you go my favorite teacher of all time :)
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=981589

    Now....how would one go about using that ultra cool alpha set? :)

    Thanks again Erica! xx smooches xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...