Happy Birthday, Carlos!!
Today is my darling husband's birthday. And I am a lousy wife. I've known about his birthday all year long (HA!) but time slipped away from me way too fast and I didn't get a good surprise together like I normally try to. SO, please indulge me...let me ramble about my C, and wish him a happy -- birthday ;)
• he is HOT
• he is an awesome, AWESOME dad (Jake thought it was the coolest to run into our room this morning and wish him a Happy Birthday...three times no less...each time telling me to stay out because "I can HANdle it!")
• he takes great (I mean GREAT) care of me. Especially when I was pregnant. And he teaches our boys to do the same thing.
• he is HOT
• he is a hard worker. He can learn how to do anything in no time at all and isn't satisfied with being anything less than the best.
• he is handy and can build me cool stuff :)
• he loves the same music as me and has expanded my tastes considerably
• he is teaching our kids how to golf and nothing is cuter than seeing them shake their butts when they tee up :p
• he is hot
• he loves ME...and for a long time, I wasn't sure if there was anyone out there that *would* ever love me.
SO, Happy Birthday, Carlos - I love you!
(the digital elements in the photo are by Gina Cabrera at DDE!)
at 6:28 AM