4.03.2012

new today

I have three small kits today:

bannerific brushes - $2
lace doily single - 99¢
letter template 34 - 99¢
And here is a bigger version of the layout I did with the new template:


I intended to contribute to the April Pea Soup collaborative but didn't get a chance to finish the things I started...such is life, right? It's a great ensemble though so you may want to check it out!

Pea Soup
Here's a quick layout (literally 15 minutes) I did with some of the Pea Soup kits as well as a template from Jen Martakis.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you drew that doily. It's both insane and awesome! ;) Just happy you are sharing with the world. Currently wondering if you are insane enough to print it out, and then handcut it out... ;P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...