1.19.2012

project life stash builder one


So, since I'm tackling project life from scratch and not using a kit, I have a lot of work to do to build up my stash of page building elements. This is a super quick and easy way to dress up plain labels. I plan on using these to date and caption photos.
  
1. Grab some label sheets.
2. Arrange your labels on a sheet of printer paper.
3. Open your grid file (I saved this one as a PDF - you can download it from here if you'd like)
4. Print as usual. You're done! I threw a sheet of those hole reinforcements on just to see how they'd turn  out. Kind of fun...I'm sure I'll be able to work them in somewhere.


10 comments:

  1. eeeek - these are awesome! and why am just now seeing your etsy store?? off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are wicked sma-ht!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, you're amazing. such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing the file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm.
    these are SO up my alley.
    YOU ROCK.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great...off to print & use them tonight
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have some examples posted of how you use these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I o here on the blog or not, Lori! I haven't shared all of my PL spreads here...I use them mainly on photos to add a date or a bit of journaling :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...