1.17.2012

new today

In the past, I've never really shared my "work" stuff much on the blog. Since my work stuff has been consuming a lot of my time though (and, since I seem to be posting on more of a regular basis) I thought I'd try to remember to post my new digital kits each Tuesday (that is, each Tuesday that I actually "have" new kits) and maybe give one away as well.

So, my new releases today:

journaling cards - all 3x4"
more journaling cards (and these are FREE)
and a 12x12 template (that could easily be cropped to 8.5x11" if that's your thing)
I'll pick one commenter on Friday that can have their pick of one if this week's releases. Have a great day!




11 comments:

  1. Good think I don't need my jaw to comment cause I have to SO pick it up! OHHH SUPER LOVE must get ASAP & print! & that free kit.. GASP in LOVE! You SUPER ROCK :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, i love you.
    and your work.
    big time.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win your new set of journaling cards! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love the journaling cards! And thanks for the freebie kit, its pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Can't believe all the goodies in this freebie! Thank you Erica! Love that you are going to keep the blog updated with your releases. I only recently put 2 and 2 together and realized that you are THE Erica Hernandez. Duh! LOL, I love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jady K3:01 PM

    love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear, these kits make me want to start scrapping again so bad! you are amazingly talented, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your awesome awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your digi releases, I found them through lisa truesdell

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...