12.31.2013

project lifin'

I've documented about half of 2013 and would like to finish it up and move forward with 2014 in the same, simplified manner I adopted late in the year. One of the things I did in my 2013 album that I really loved and want to duplicate this year is the title page.


For each of the kids, I created a flip up card insert with their photo on the outside, and inside, a mini questionnaire. I love that it not only captures their likes and goals but also, their handwriting and signature. I tweaked this list for my version. I added/subtracted a couple of things and shrunk it down to fit my baseball card style pockets.


So, tomorrow, I'll work on these with them. I don't know when they will actually be turned into my 2014 PL opener, but it WILL happen.

Someday.

2 comments:

  1. So did you use the regular size baseball card pockets you can find at the office supply store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, this is kinda awesome. I printed off a "year in review" type questionnaire for the kids, but I had now idea where I was going to put them, as they're letter-sized. I'm so doing this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...