1 month has passed already. feels as if you've always been here though; you my dear, were a seamless integration :)
- you're definitely just coming off a growth spurt - you ate like a champ for about 3 or 4 days (you always have but there was a noticeable difference) I have a feeling we'll be very surprised by your growth at your dr. appointment on Monday! ** OK, I started this post on the 16th (when she turned a month) but am just finishing it up today...1 month stats: 22 3/4" and 11 lbs 4 oz (no wonder I've had a relatively easy time dropping the pregnancy weight :p)
- you've been much more alert the past few days - I'm guessing this goes hand in hand with the growth spurt! you've got a lot of head control and are constantly turning your head to follow voices and light.
- you love your baths and diaper changes - never cry for either.
- you seem to be losing your hair at about the same rate as me...good thing we both had quite a bit to begin with!
- your brothers are big fans :)
- I could go on but I'm getting lazy and you're in my lap getting hungry (shocker!)